Following offer of Manchester United turned down: Antony puts in stress on Ajax

Antony additionally: Considering that February, the club has recognized my dream that I have given him the chance to respond early. Currently I have restored my desire in discussions with those accountable. With the difference that a significant deal on the Table lies.

Ajax has a new deal from Manchester United for offensive player Antony rejected-consuming to the frustration of the Brazilian, that now publicly shared his annoyance. I do not ask Ajax to release myself, however I ask to sell myself for the highest possible amount ever before provided for a gamer in the Eredivisie, stated the 22-year-old in an interview with transfer professional Fabrizio Romano.

Manchester United is slowly escaping for an Antony transfer. Now the player goes on the offensive himself.

does Antony Manchester United ultimately cost 100 million euros?

The wing player aimed out that Ajax has actually already won numerous gamers for the offensive this summer which there is already potentially substitute in their very own ranks, the club evidently sees it in a different way. Ajax declined the new deal because just 5 days continued to be to change me, Antony concluded.

Antony additionally: Given that February, the club has actually known my dream that I have offered him the chance to react early. Now I have renewed my wish in conversations with those responsible. With the distinction that a considerable deal on the Table lies.

_ The athleticlately reported that the Red Devils believe about meeting the supposed claim of 100 million euros.

Ajax Articles as well as video clips on the topic * Schwetschenko: Zinchenko has done a whole lot for Ukraine * Chelsea is encountering a document transfer * Southampton vs. Manchester United, transfer: Premier League today reside on television, live stream and live ticker * English mug competitors and also champion survive DAZN. Register now!

Comments

Popular Posts